Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sequin Saturday- Day 2 of our Triple Blog Hop!



Hey Everyone, Welcome to the Labor Day Triple Blog hop!! I hope you are enjoying all the projects so far, and have you seen the Guests for this hop?!? Oh my gosh! You should have arrived here from
Laura's amazing blog post. Her projects are always so inspiring!!!


I drew my inspiration for todays layout straight from the photo and just new I wanted to spotlight the Pinky Pie Pinks sequin mix. It's a beautiful mix of  Light Pink and Iridescent cup sequins, small flowers and silver star dust. It was PERFECT for this layout!

I started with a piece of  American Crafts white textured cardstock and used a Heidi Swapp Rose stencil with some modeling paste to make a floral edge.  I used Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick distress inks to mist and watercolor the flowers. I also used Shabby Shutters for the leaf details. I love the way Spun Sugar and Shabby Shutters looks together!!!

Next, I layered my photo on some light pink tissue paper and a piece of gold foiled polka dot pattered paper. I adhered a piece of ombre pink heart paper to the page, layered some gold foiled rose washi with some solid pink and a skinny gold pattered washi. I used a white doily misted with some gold Heidi Swapp color shine for some texture in the washi cluster. 


Then, I adhered my photo layers with some foam tape and added the banner, also on some foam tape.

I then got to use the beautiful sequins and sprinkled them all over the lower left portion of the page and also added a cluster of sequins to the centers of each of the roses on the right side to bring some sparkle to the entire layout.

After the sequins were all adhered, I brought the washi tapes up to the top left corner to balance everything out. I added a tiny word sticker from Crate Paper Craft Market ( sweet little one) and a small heart banner from the Hot Pink Heart Felties pack. I misted the felt hearts with some Gold color shine to tone down the brightness of the beautiful felt. A tiny twine bow die cut from Waffle Flower is holding the banner on! 

I sprinkled a few more sequins around the page and was done. This layout turned out better than I had originally planned it in my head. I hope you enjoyed my layout!!

If you purchase anything from the shop, dont forget to use LISA15 for 15% off all your purchases!!!

Thank you for hopping along with us for day 2 of the Triple Hop. Dont forget to comment on each of the stops to be entered to win some great prizes! 

Now, your off to the wonderful Khristina's Blog. I'm sure she has some amazing project waiting for you!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the color and textures. Very Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the stencil background with the sequin centres. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft layout, perfect for a sweet ittle girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might have the absolute CUTEST little girls! This layout is beautiful! I love how you scrapped this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page and great use of the sequins. Love the photo of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete